People are just crazy.....
I got a new job at the same company I have worked at for the last 5 years, so I had to go to training class because it's a completely new system. Now I don't mind training class, what I don't enjoy is the people who are acting like they are elementary school kids ( matter of fact I know some elementary grade kids who act better and are better behaved than some in this class )...pouting because they don't get enough attention, or thinking they are being picked on because they get in trouble for playing on the Internet when they are suppose to be working....first of all you aren't suppose to be on the Internet when your working, second they are grown ups not little kids who's actions need to be policed by the teacher all the time.....and don't get me started on the NOISE....I now remember why I have worked at home for the last 4 years....I don't have to have to deal with all the noise or the DRAMA at home! Just me and the Kitties and sometimes my husband...and they all know how to behave themselves! I'll be glad when class is over and we can all go to the building and have our own cubical, and I'll be really glad when I can go home to work again!!
So...yes people are crazy !
OK enough about that...thanks for letting me vent !
It's been a long time since I have written anything...not much has changed...summer is almost here and you can tell it from the humidity in Georgia already...although we have had some very nice days and some cool days too. My kitties are fine...I will post a few new picks today. They spent the last weekend alone (we left Saturday and came back on Monday ), but it's the first time they have been alone in the house that long....thought I might come home to some things on the floor that were previously up higher, but they did wonderful!! Nothing out of place - I was so proud of them ! They sure are sticking close to us this week though, making sure they know where we are at all times though. But all in all they are fine.
Jim and I went to Florida for the past weekend. We spent the weekend with a friend we have in Tampa we don't get to see very often and went to Universal Studio's in Orlando and met two people that we have never met before, but had been corresponding with through email. We all had a very good time - the boys went on all the roller coasters and had a blast, we all went on some tamer rides and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We went to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville for dinner before heading home for the night. If you get the chance to go to Margaritaville have the nachos .....they are awesome, but make sure you have a few people who can share with you cause they give you a bunch....I also had the Fish Taco's which were also awesome !! Everyone enjoyed their food and drinks and it made a perfect end to the day.
Let's see ...not much else going on...pretty boring around here, but that's ok...at least it's QUIET! :) It's suppose to rain all weekend here....which is fine with me...no plans for the holiday weekend...I have my computer, books, movies and big bottle of wine...so I'm set!
Anyway -- Everyone have a great weekend and be SAFE !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! I cant believe u finally posted! I thought u got lost! Hehe. I am glad you had fun, but sorry about your training. There are alot of adult out there who never grow up. They never learn that they aren't the center of everyone's universe. They also never learn to be unselfish or compassionate or to wonder if they are really living to their true potential. Thats too bad! I <3 u!
Post a Comment