Wow it's been a while since I posted, sorry.
Anyway life has been going along not much happening. I started taking a beginner sewing class last Thursday and it's fun ! I didn't know there was that much to learn about fabrics, but there is. We are going to be making reversible tote bags tomorrow and then lounge pants the next week. I told my hubby that this could be dangerous because this teacher as ALOT of sewing classes after this one and a bunch of them I would like to take. I'll let you know how class goes tomorrow and how my toe bag turns out, maybe post a picture !
The "kids" have been ok, well Jitterbug and Corkie have. Asia is sick, she's been to the vet twice and she still isn't feeling good. She only wants to sleep....started out with infection around her eyes so we had to put this cream in her eyes twice a day - it must have felt good when we put it in because she didn't fuss at all. We were also giving her some liquid antibiotic but it didn't stay down. Her eyes got better, but she still wasn't feeling well so back to the vet, this time she had a temp, but the vet wasn't sure what was going on all her blood test came back good and he couldn't feel anything...but more medicine - pills this time - NOT FUN !!! now it's been another week and she still isn't herself - so xrays next to see if there is something wrong with her lungs or heart. Please pray for my baby girl. Jitterbug won't leave her alone, he's getting to be a bully so I guess I will have to get the squirt bottle out and squirt him when he goes after her.
Corkie is getting to be a love bug, which he never was before. He has been getting up on my chair and sitting with me, laying on the couch with daddy and comes to visit me several times in my room when I'm working during the day -- he will stretch out on on his back legs and reach up and pat my arm and meow, meow ....then when I look down he meows again til I reach down and pet him and talk to him for a few minutes. Then off he goes back to whatever he was doing and comes back later. They are so funny and I love each one of them - they give me so much more than I can give them and all they ask is food, love and a warm place to sleep in return.
Lets see what else ...the weather has been cold and warm and cold again....this time of year can be crazy in Georgia as in the morning you need your heater and in the late afternoon you could almost need your air conditioner. I hate it when it's like that and it makes me mad because when it does that my Japanese magnolia tree starts to bloom and then the buds freeze, so I don't get to enjoy the flowers on it.
I actually got some pictures hung on my walls - yes we have lived here 2 1/2 years and I have very few things on the walls, but I hung some things the other day and they look nice. We got a picture from my husbands mother that her mother had painted it's a snow scene with a little house and a red barn and I have a lamp that I got many years ago that has four seasons on the lamp shade and a red barn and water fall on the base, they look like they were made for each other and picked out to match even though they weren't. I guess we were just destined to have that picture. I got to get the rest of my house clean, cause my Auntie and cousins wife are coming to visit me from Minnesota at the end of February. I'm so excited, cause other than one of my sisters and my brother - no one else has been to see me since we bought the house. I'm just excited to have someone coming to visit me I miss everyone so much.
Well better go - not much else to say. I let you know how sewing class goes soon !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its about time you posted.. Poor Asia, I hope she is feeling better. Aunty will say a little prayer for her:) I am glad you are getting some company soon. Then you can post some of those pics!
Post a Comment