"Happy Valentines Day"I took this picture this morning of my pink camellia bush so it is my Valentines gift to all who read this blog I hope your day is filled with Love, Joy and LOTS of Chocolate !
I was feeling bad today when I got up because I was feeling sorry for myself, you see my husband is just not very good at holidays and birthdays and just doesn't realize how special they are to me, so I knew ( cause he told me yesterday ) that he hadn't gotten me anything for Valentines - after this many years you would think that I would be use to it and just get over it, but I can't. Anyway so I was feeling sorry for myself .... well a little bit before noon he came out of his office and handed me a envelope, it was a Valentine card ! I opened the card and it was a beautiful that I knew he had taken time to read and pick out just the right one because of what it said and the words he had written made me cry because they were so touching and special. He hadn't forgotten to get anything, he took the time to get a beautiful card and that was more than enough for me. I guess I taught myself a lesson today ! Stupid me ! Thank you Twink !
A special "I Love You" to my sister - I am so glad that we have "found" each other again after all these years it is so nice to talk to someone about everything or nothing and have that person understand, not judge and accept you as you are ! Thank you and I LOVE YOU !
Today is the day to tell and show those you love how important they are to you, make sure they all know how special and important they are in your life today and everyday. Let's try to do that today and everyday.
Now go eat some Chocolate !! :)
1 comment:
I Love you Too Sister!!! I hope your day was filled with smiles:) :)
Post a Comment