Today was a long day,
I feel really bad with this nasty cold I got from nowhere and I do mean nowhere. I haven't been around anyone who has had a cold but Sunday night I started feeling yucky and now it's a full blown NASTY cold. I've been threw 2 boxes of Kleenex and starting the 3rd. No matter what kind of cold medicine I try it doesn't help - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
ok enough about that at least it will go away eventually !! Then Jim will get it, which means so much for Valentines day and our Anniversary we'll both be sick again. Oh well.
It could be much worse.....I cried yesterday when I read about little Cora's passing, I had only started reading the blog and praying, but when I read she had passed I couldn't stop myself from crying for a long time. I am praying for her family all all those who were touched by her life either personally or threw her blog.
I wrote a letter yesterday and let my husband read as it may affect him and his life also and he was very, very supportive and all for me mailing it. I think that I'm ready to mail it tomorrow and see what happens. Only one person who reads this blog will understand what that statement means as I'm not ready to share that with anyone else yet. (you was an integral part of that letter being written I thought you might like to know. )
It's raining again here. The crazy weather we have been having certainly doesn't help the cold and sinus problems for anyone. Really cold one day the next day it will be 70 and then then next rain and then go back to freezing cold again.
I still need to post those pictures of my sewing projects - the totes ( I've made several now ) and my Pj pants turned out pretty good and I'm enjoying it a lot. Planning on taking the 2nd class in march.
Well better go - going to rest my eyes a little and see if I can will this cold away or at least stop sneezing for 5 minutes !!
Hugs, Tammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment